Photo via: abbottsathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- Try these creative ways to use washi tape at home – it’s a quick and easy way to decorate vases, make photo frames, update bookshelves, stools, cabinets and more. | Tesco Living
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- Our roundup of 35 of the loveliest, easy to make homemade Christmas decorations, using everything from Washi tape to crochet and book pages… take a peak!
- crafts pumpkins toilet paper rolls ribbon, bathroom ideas, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- An easy way to organizing your medicine cabinet with the use of Avery 22804 oval labels.
- Deciding to feature DIY wedding signs is not only a nifty budget-friendly trick, its also an awesome way to add personal flair to your big day!
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- RITZ crackers add surprising flavor to peanut butter and marshmallow dip! This savory and sweet treat is a great addition to your next holiday party. Plus, this one has chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Washi Tape Gift Bows Tutorial. Make handmade Christmas bows using washi tape and paper. – Craftaholics Annonymous
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!