Photo via: fitfoodiefinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- RITZ crackers add surprising flavor to peanut butter and marshmallow dip! This savory and sweet treat is a great addition to your next holiday party. Plus, this one has chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato make a lovely combination for dinner! Here, the sweet potato shines mixed with some ground turkey topped with lots of cheese. This is the perfect kid-friendly meal!
- Almond Cream Cheese Crinkles – SO good! Only 6 ingredients – Cake mix, egg, butter, almond extract, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Took these to a cookie swap and everyone raved about them. One of my favorite Christmas cookies. SO easy and SO delicious!
- How to make a buttery, flaky sourdough pie crust – especially good for apple pies and lemon pies! This sourdough crust can be used for both sweet pies and savory pies like quiches and tarts. Its very versatile and easy to make using a food processor, but can also be made by hand. | pinchmysalt.com
- My Grandmothers Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe. This is a family recipe that is the only type of pumpkin pie I will eat. It is not baked, and has a smooth creamy texture to it. Wonderful flavor and easy!
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- [Editors note: While your Flavorwire editors take a much-needed holiday break, well spend the next two weekends revisiting some of our most popular features of the year. This post was originally published July 26, 2011.
- These cute teacher gifts for back to school were made with the most delicious oatmeal apple cookies and packaged with help from an HP printer and Avery labels (22817). Because it’s so easy to customize labels on Avery Design & Print Online, Vanessa went back in and personalized the labels with each teacher’s name.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins– like eating strawberries n cream cupcakes for breakfast!! Strawberry shortcake, in a muffin, super moist and creamy using fresh or frozen strawberries. www.savoryexperiments.com
- Make this fun Easter Egg Slime! So easy to make and you can even make it more like silly putty to easily fit into your Easter Eggs. Easter Science | Slime | Easter Slime | Borax Slime Recipe | Slime Recipe | Glitter Slime Recipe via @bestideaskids
- These soft and delicious Mini Baked Donuts with Caramel Glaze are the perfect compliment to your morning coffee and are sure to brighten up your day! ad DunkinCreamers @DunkinDonuts @walmart