Photo via: fieldandstream.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Fashion Tips Of All Time. See Our Lists Of Fashion Trends, The Latest Fashion Ideas And Style Tips And Advice From The Best In The Industry. We Have Street Styles, Ideas And Tips For Teens, For Women, And For Going Back To School. Get Your Own DIY Style For Summer, Fall, Winter, And Spring. Get Creative, Cute, And Unique Or Pull Of A 70s or 80s Look. Be Cheap And Casual Or Be Fancy For Work With Vintage Or Boho Outfits. We Cover Plus Size As Well.
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Bass Fishing Lures. This Board Covers Everything Fishing Lures, From Homemade DIY Lures To Designs The Best Brands In The Business Are Making. Lists and Guides To Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing Lures, Modern Lures and Vintage As Well. We Also Cover A Wide Range Of Lures From Bass And Walleye, To Crappie And Trout. After You Find The Best Lures For You, Learn Tips And Ideas For Storage And Maintenance.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- We live in a fast paced, busy world that often leaves us feeling drained, stretched thin, and incapable of living in and enjoying the present moment. The concept of Mindfulness holds the key to slowing down and being able to be right here, right now, even if its only for a few seconds. If youre constantly struggling with wishing you could be more present, this beginner look at Mindfulness is for you!
- Have you switched to dryer balls yet? I used dryer sheets for years, but I’m so glad I discovered dryer balls. They have none of the toxic chemicals found in dryer sheets, are significantly less expensive to use, and reduce drying time (which saves me even more money because we’re using less energy to dry our clothes)!! click image to learn more and find out where to get our favorite dryer balls
- Seriously love these 20 front porch makeovers. Perfect ideas for Spring and Summer! Love the pops of bright colors throughout too!!
- Cool Off Necklaces, take with you camping or on a walk in the Summer months!
- winter floral arrangements, crafts, flowers, gardening, home decor, seasonal holiday decor
- Spring cleaning can be vital to start a new beginning. Clear out whatever winter has left behind and get a fresh perspective on life.
- Do you love fall? These apple squeeze balls are the perfect stacking activity for Ten Apples Up On Top as well as awesome stress/calm down balls for kids! This fall my son has been enjoying reading Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss to me instead of the other way around! We decided to…Read More »