Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Look no farther for the BEST sugar cookie and perfect cookie recipe this holiday season. A little shortbread, a WHOLE lot of flavor and perfect for making ahead. Decorate with a lot of icing and your favorite little helpers! Makes for GREAT holiday gifts as well.
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Ghost Pretzels – White chocolate dipped pretzels are made into ghosts with candy eyes and a little bit of imagination. Perfect for your Halloween party!
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- Most schools celebrate Teacher Appreciation week the first full week in May. So that makes this years right around the corner, on May 4th-8th. Teachers don’t expect a lot, but it’s nice to let them know that all their hard work is appreciated with a small gift or thank you note. We’ve gathered some fun …
- This delicious Paleo, Whole 30 simple recipe slow- cooked/ crockpot. This recipe is Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and perfect for Fall. Click through & PIN IT to read later & Follow + Subscribe to ThankYouHoneyBlog.com
- Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato make a lovely combination for dinner! Here, the sweet potato shines mixed with some ground turkey topped with lots of cheese. This is the perfect kid-friendly meal!
- A nice little roundup of fun crafts for kids to make that parents will actually enjoy doing, too! A lot of these crafts and activities are for kids of all ages, but most of them are probably more appropriate for ages 8-12.
- There must be many old furniture laying around your house, basement, backyard, the corner of your garage over the years. Never throw them away! You can repurpose those old furniture into something creative, practical and unique for your home just with a little of handiwork and a bit of creativity. In this post, we have …
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- If youre a true coffee addict like us, sometimes regular coffee ice cream tastes way too weak. Try this Black Coffee Ice Cream recipe instead – its packed with espresso flavor! MrCoffee
- The monarch butterfly loves Asclepias curassavica – tropical milkweed! The adult monarch butterflies drink nectar from the milkweed flowers – its their food! Asclepias curassavica is the recommended host plant for monarch butterflies in Australia – grows easily – and brings a lot of life to the garden.Links in this post go to google.com image…