Photo via: carrieelle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Feel the health benefits of a sit to stand desk by standing at the Autonomous SmartDesk 2 instead of sitting at your desk for hours each day.
- Contour Your Body with a Self-Tanner | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Using bookcases in the dining room isnt a new thing. But it makes a lot of sense for dining room storage. And with glass doors it can be very pretty!
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- How to Fake Fuller Lips | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- DIY Eyebrow Threading | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- How to Do an Ombre Lip | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Guide to the Best Foundation Coverage for You | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- I always wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed using this super easy homemade face wash in the mornings. PLUS.. who doesnt LOVE saving hundreds by making your own beauty products! http://happymoneysaver.com/homemade-face-wash/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Karrie%20%7C%20HappyMoneySaver&utm_content=Homemade%20Face%20Wash