Photo via: catheywithane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Almond Cream Cheese Crinkles – SO good! Only 6 ingredients – Cake mix, egg, butter, almond extract, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Took these to a cookie swap and everyone raved about them. One of my favorite Christmas cookies. SO easy and SO delicious!
- DIY: Homemade Laundry Detergent ~ Easy to throw together and much expensive per load!
- Youll never want to go back inside.
- Incredibly delicious Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers – Perfect for a weekend or even a busy week night. Just prepare the night before, let marinate overnight and grill when ready.
- Sweet Potato Hash Egg Cups – were taking baked eggs to the next level and adding a sweet potato/cheddar cheese base for the most delicious, satisfying savory breakfast youll eat this year!
- Do you have a bunch of left over wine corks, like I do?! I have so many saved up from over the years, and they are just so pretty that I never have the heart to throw them out! Well … Continue reading →
- A incredibly delicious and seriously healthy strawberry smoothie that contains lots of calcium, protein, and fiber to keep you full until lunch! Even picky kids will happily drink this – tastes like a strawberry shake!
- Never make a bad home accessory purchase again with this easy tip!!
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial