Photo via: myschooloutfits.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Bass Fishing Lures. This Board Covers Everything Fishing Lures, From Homemade DIY Lures To Designs The Best Brands In The Business Are Making. Lists and Guides To Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing Lures, Modern Lures and Vintage As Well. We Also Cover A Wide Range Of Lures From Bass And Walleye, To Crappie And Trout. After You Find The Best Lures For You, Learn Tips And Ideas For Storage And Maintenance.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- Ultimate Female Packing List for a Camping Trip to the Rocky Mountains. The Best Ideas And Gadgets For Camping Gear You Must Have For Your Next Camping Trip. We Cover Lists And Articles And Photos of Awesome Backpacking Tips, Hiking Tips, DIY Hacks For Camping, and Sweet Survival Tips. Learn About Amazing Tents, Storage, Organization, And Trailers For Making Your Camping Trip Amazing.
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the latest styles and trends to have a modern bathroom. With do-it-yourself projects, you can create a trendy look for a fraction of the price. Plus, DIY projects are fun and an easy way to personalize your space.
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Unicorn Gift Wrap | The Best of Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift Wrapping Designs | For Birthday | Creative | Elegant | DIY Gift Wrap Ideas | Unique | Brown Paper | For Kids | For Men | For Baby Showers | Cute | For Him |For Girls | Fancy | Easy | Diwali | Christmas | For Birthdays | For Valentines | Japanese Origami Gift Wrapping | Gift Wrapping Techniques | Step by Step Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift packing Styles | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Best Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs! – Dreaming in DIY