Photo via: siberiaphotoblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This save the date postcard is so simple yet amazing! LOVE IT!
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Love this idea! I can see a bright red umbrella with white and gold spots and pretty fringe, perhaps in black?! Glamour it up your special way!
- 25 Teal Save the Date, Printed Envelope seals, wedding sticker invitation. Matt Pearlised shimmer Scalloped Round Favour sticker, aqua. by MolaxChopaArts on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/246867219/25-teal-save-the-date-printed-envelope weddingfavours favors
- Love this recipe? PIN IT to your DESSERT BOARD to save it! Follow BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN on Pinterest for more great recipes! Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are the ultimate cookie for any coconut lover. These cookies are so chewy, so irresistible, I actually burned my mouth eating a second cookie while they were still piping hot from the oven.Read More
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- This gorgeous and colorful ballon arch is easy and affordable! Mix in florals + leaves for added elegance. Fancy Halloween or Fall inspired decor? Change out the bright pink, turquoise and lime hues for merlot, burgundy, dark orange, rust, black and purple!
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- If youre thinking of building a garden shed, renovating one you have, or simply love tiny buildings, this gallery is for you. Theres so many choices for layout, design, windows, doors, and basic building materials. Browse through and save your top picks to Pinterest.
- If you love the delicate, boho style of a dreamcatcher, here are 10+ DIY…