Photo via: notconsumed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have seen so many examples of these on pinterest, and they are such a great idea for a partners gift, especially if you have a long-distance relationship, so I thought Id give a list of ideas to help you guys with themes and contents for the letters. Check out my own letters here to…
- This is such a neat idea for the tree in the backyard. I would make up stories about the little guys that live inside…
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- Move over grey, there’s a new shade in town and it’s appearing on the walls of the most stylish homes as interior designers everywhere fall for its feminine charms…
- The Best Paint Colours for a Dark Room / Basement. How to make a dark room feel brighter and lighter. Great tips and ideas! darkroomdecoratingideas kylieminterior budgetfriendlydecorating paintcolours
- Sometimes toddlers need a little motivation for taking the leap from diapers to the big-kid potty chair. Weve gathered some creative ideas for fun and effective potty training.
- Are you looking for a way to be productive and in the same time have a lots of fun, but you just already have tried everything that you know of? Well, Top