Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Science School Yard has a freebie for teaching the 3 Rs. Go Green with this fun STEM activity as well!
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Do you know the science behind clamping? Whats the best position for clamps? How many clamps do you really need? 6 Workshop Tips for Clamping your DIY Project Like a Pro will answer all these questions, plus a few more!
- A back to school mini homework station to stay organised in and out of school. Heaps of ideas and tips to stay super organised during the school year!
- Enjoy these fantastic back to school tips and traditions! Make the first step into the upcoming school year at Walgreens.com!
- The Best Fashion Tips Of All Time. See Our Lists Of Fashion Trends, The Latest Fashion Ideas And Style Tips And Advice From The Best In The Industry. We Have Street Styles, Ideas And Tips For Teens, For Women, And For Going Back To School. Get Your Own DIY Style For Summer, Fall, Winter, And Spring. Get Creative, Cute, And Unique Or Pull Of A 70s or 80s Look. Be Cheap And Casual Or Be Fancy For Work With Vintage Or Boho Outfits. We Cover Plus Size As Well.
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- Dusting Hacks And Cleaning Tips For The Home – Im so glad I found these cleaning hacks! Easy, quick and it actually WORKS!
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.
- 8 fascinating egg science experiments for kids, easy to do at home in the kitchen, also are good ideas for science fairs.