Photo via: nutmegnanny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Try these easy red, white, and blue Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for a healthier patriotic dessert! Great for Memorial Day or the 4th of July!
- These sweet RITZ cracker Strawberry Cheesecake Delight treats are a whimsical dessert for the holiday season! Dip RITZ crackers in melted chocolate, drizzle with sea salt or sprinkles, and set aside. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread frosting mixture onto crackers, add sliced strawberries, and stack into a sandwich. Yum!
- French Silk Pie Bars Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – Rich, creamy, and smooth and made with a chocolate graham cracker crust. This classic dessert is incredible and will turn into an instant favorite!
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe via The First Year – Perfect for Valentines Day! These are the best bite-size dessert for any time you and your friends get-together! The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!
- Quick and easy sprinkle Oreo pops DIY, perfect for party favors, a dessert table, or Valentines Day treats! See more party ideas and party crafts at CatchMyParty.com.
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- These 14 Valentines Day crafts are too cute not to make! So much inspiration for the holiday of love!
- Homemade Banana Cream PIe. Lucious, creamy, fresh and the perfect springtime and summer dessert. To Eat, Drink and Be Married.
- Valentine’s Day is coming. Being romantic can be difficult sometimes, however, there are some pretty easy but cool hacks to earn points with your SO. If you need more ideas about the most romantic day of the year I’m pleased to announce that you came to the right place. Check out our 27 Valentine’s Day […]
- Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato make a lovely combination for dinner! Here, the sweet potato shines mixed with some ground turkey topped with lots of cheese. This is the perfect kid-friendly meal!