Photo via: youtu.hardpin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- RITZ crackers add surprising flavor to peanut butter and marshmallow dip! This savory and sweet treat is a great addition to your next holiday party. Plus, this one has chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Grain-free Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies | Tis’ the season for Holiday treats galore! These cookies are a divine, melt-in-your-mouth, soft grain-free cookie. Theyre drizzled with melted coconut butter and topped with holiday sprinkles. Make them vegan/egg-free by replacing the one egg with a flax egg | Paleo | Vegan | Gluten-free | therealfoodrds.com
- These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect Valentines Day dessert. Filled with creamy cheesecake filling and topped with a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts –Simple and easy recipe for bright and sunny breakfast or brunch- moist, lemon infused muffins made with Greek yogurt. Slight crunch from poppy seeds makes really interesting twist on the classic, plain lemon muffins. The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments!
- No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe via The First Year – Perfect for Valentines Day! These are the best bite-size dessert for any time you and your friends get-together! The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins– like eating strawberries n cream cupcakes for breakfast!! Strawberry shortcake, in a muffin, super moist and creamy using fresh or frozen strawberries. www.savoryexperiments.com
- These light and moist Girl Scout inspired Samoa Cupcakes are made with rich vanilla, buttermilk and sweet cream butter topped off with a mouth-watering Coconut Caramel Frosting, and then crowned with a Samoa cookie.
- Try these easy red, white, and blue Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for a healthier patriotic dessert! Great for Memorial Day or the 4th of July!
- French Silk Pie Bars Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – Rich, creamy, and smooth and made with a chocolate graham cracker crust. This classic dessert is incredible and will turn into an instant favorite!
- Whether youre getting ready for a large trade show and have an entire booth to fill or youve booked a table at your communitys craft show, these 5 tips are always important to keep in mind. 1) Customers don’t know where to find you after the show – a stack of business cards on the outer edge of your table is a must! People tend to put more thought into handmade purchases and are less impulsive with them. If your booth is too busy to look through each item or they want to think …