Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- These Christmas Tree Brownies are SO EASY and they look adorable! The icing hardens, so they travel well and make a great treat for a Christmas party!
- 25 Adorable Christmas Projects that you can do! I love these paper doilies Christmas trees and they are super easy to make. Cute centerpiece idea!
- Coffee Filter Ghost Using Items You Have On Hand – Great Halloween Craft For the Kiddos! Also would be cute to wrap candy to pass out at school party
- DIY letters can be used for a wide variety of crafts and decorating ideas. They add more beauty to your home. If your are decorating your home or planning a party, why not choose your favorite word and phrase, and use them to spell out a name, or put a saying on a wall in a bedroom or kitchen? There…
- I bought these Drexel nightstands from someone on Craigslist. I got a great deal on them. I only spent $40 to get them both. They are super sturdy, with dove-tailed drawers and the insides of the drawers are clean. I masked behind the drawer fronts with masking tape. Since the …
- These cute little dinosaurs are perfect as cupcake toppers. They are super easy to print and cut to make cupcakes dino-mite. Plus, there are several matching party printables to make my Dinosaur party amazing.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pumpkin Favours
- This is a super cute Mothers Day printable for your students to fill out and color for their mother. The great thing is that if they dont have a mom, there is space for them to write a different person. Please leave feedback for this item 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Crafting a craft room is on the wish list for any home decorator or crafter…and let’s face it, if you are a budget decorator, they are often one in the same! So I’m going to try to inspire you all to create a space where you can express yourself…and use your creativity to decorate your …