Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Almond Cream Cheese Crinkles – SO good! Only 6 ingredients – Cake mix, egg, butter, almond extract, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Took these to a cookie swap and everyone raved about them. One of my favorite Christmas cookies. SO easy and SO delicious!
- Be the Good in the World! Believe There is Good in the World Makes a great gift! Made from solid wood and hand-lettered. Routed keyhole hanger hollowed out of the back for strong, secure, flush hanging! (please note that the picture showing the keyhole is actually the back of another piece, not this sign.) Choose your stain and paint colors! Before you add the sign to your cart, you have the option of choosing your stain color and lettering color for the Be the Good part. Etsy only allows …
- These sweet RITZ cracker Strawberry Cheesecake Delight treats are a whimsical dessert for the holiday season! Dip RITZ crackers in melted chocolate, drizzle with sea salt or sprinkles, and set aside. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread frosting mixture onto crackers, add sliced strawberries, and stack into a sandwich. Yum!
- Orange Bundt Cake tender with a wonderful citrus flavor. It has a ribbon of orange zest filled sweetened cream cheese running through it making it a moist and delicious recipe. http://www.callmepmc.com/orange-bundt-cake/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Paula%20%7C%20CallMePMc.com&utm_content=Orange%20Bundt%20Cake
- Summer cheese board- Wow your summer guests with an out of this world cheese board.Step By Step how to assemble a beautiful cheese board.
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- We live in a fast paced, busy world that often leaves us feeling drained, stretched thin, and incapable of living in and enjoying the present moment. The concept of Mindfulness holds the key to slowing down and being able to be right here, right now, even if its only for a few seconds. If youre constantly struggling with wishing you could be more present, this beginner look at Mindfulness is for you!
- Your colour scheme is the base of your entire visual brand, so its vital that you choose a good one. Heres how to pick a gorgeous scheme on your own.
- No-Bake Pistachio Cream Pie Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – This Pistachio Cream Pie is No Bake and so easy to make! It is AMAZING!!! – Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins– like eating strawberries n cream cupcakes for breakfast!! Strawberry shortcake, in a muffin, super moist and creamy using fresh or frozen strawberries. www.savoryexperiments.com