Photo via: frugalfarmwife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy and inexpensive to make, this luxurious homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub will leave you refreshed and invigorated, and your skin smooth and silky soft. Only three, all natural ingredients!
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- This EASY homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe is a FABULOUS way to moisturize and get rid of dry flaky skin in a JIFFY! Great gift idea!
- Butterbeer Recipe and a Harry Potter Party – only 5 ingredients and so easy to make! Not so rich, sweet and heavy like some Butterbeer recipes, this one is my favorite!
- This pumpkin bread recipe makes for a perfectly fluffy and moist bread thats not too wet, has a soft and tender crumb, and is topped with the best brown butter maple glaze that drips down over the top. Mmmmmm
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- I had no idea these boxy bags were so quick and easy to sew! This video makes it look so easy, just from two simple rectangles of fabric. Im going to make one for cosmetics and then several for my shoes when I travel. Can be made in any size when you know how.
- No-Bake Pistachio Cream Pie Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – This Pistachio Cream Pie is No Bake and so easy to make! It is AMAZING!!! – Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- my family pretty much devours hummus so being able to make this instant pot hummus recipe for my family for $2 is pretty awesome. Gonna try this, this weekend.