Photo via: favecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Plan a Crafting Party with this great idea of making vintage glittered book wreaths! Easy to do. Find a thrift store book now! From theMagicBrushinc.com
- Easy DIY Snow Globe tutorial and project. These snow globe mason jars are perfect idea for Christmas decor and DIY Christmas gifts. This is a great craft for kids.
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!
- Paper Plate Easter Crafts for Preschool, seriously cute and adorable Spring Paper Plate Crafts for Kids! The kids love paper plate crafting and Easter is yet another great opportunity to get creative with paper plate DIYs!
- Sparkle Bottles – This is a great tool for time-out, but its also great just for fun! It has a calming effect and can be used as a timer. A great kids craft, but will need supervision.
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- A great tote bag can be everything! This roomy and durable tote bag is great for carrying everything: books, crafting supplies, groceries, and anything else you need to take with you. Each bag is prin
- Upcycle a plain dresser with this fabulous DIY tutorial! This Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser is a great way to add a feminine chic touch to a precious furniture piece. Pretty and stylish, this dresser project will help you revamp your home decor with ease. This dresser could easily fit anywhere from a seaside cottage to rustic farmhouse. Versatile, sophisticated, and easy, if you are looking for a weekend painting project, this is DIY tutorial you’ve been searching for. Add a touch of elegance…
- This is a perfect craft for big kids or older children – cardboard monster jaws. Made from cereal boxes, this is a fun, easy craft activity for summer.
- Some birthday party themes for girls call for some serious crafting, and whether youre searching for an activity or birthday decorations for girls who come to your party, these pinwheel and letter printouts are a great choice.
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.