Photo via: freecycleusa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- Hand Painted outdoor welcome Sign by Woodworks10 on Etsy, $40.00
- Save yourself the money and give your home a personal touch with this Back Porch Makeover!
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- ♥ this Chicken coop
- @bleubeaute EGF Boosting Serum is the perfect way to start and finish your day. It is rejuvenating and soothing, and the perfect daily cream for normal to dry skin. It is a beautiful, paraben-free white cream that helps your skin reboot back to its ideal state. www.bleubeaute.com
- Add a fanciful touch to décor with this versatile throw pillow. Crafted from comfy cotton, it complements a range of decorative schemes while providing a comfy cushion for the bed or couch.
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- Embroidery Hoop DIY Laundry Sign | This embroidery hoop craft will brighten any laundry room.
- Incredibly delicious Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers – Perfect for a weekend or even a busy week night. Just prepare the night before, let marinate overnight and grill when ready.