Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- This gorgeous and colorful ballon arch is easy and affordable! Mix in florals + leaves for added elegance. Fancy Halloween or Fall inspired decor? Change out the bright pink, turquoise and lime hues for merlot, burgundy, dark orange, rust, black and purple!
- The idea of a kids table for Thanksgiving is attractive for a lot of families – there are many people present and it becomes easier to separate the adults from the children
- I am hoping you will love some of these 25 Make Ahead Thanksgiving Casseroles for your table this year.
- Oh this @bertabridal wedding dress is just phenomenal. The lace, the silhouette… were in love. FairfieldGrantsWishes
- A striking addition to any table, this cake stand—crafted from gorgeous green flint glass—is perfect for displaying cupcakes and other tasty treats. Mosser Gl…
- A delicious recipe for Nilla, PB and Marshmallow squares, plus two gorgeous, inexpensive DIY centerpieces will help make Thanksgiving entertaining easy.
- 60 Stylish Table Settings for Thanksgiving – Tablescape Ideas and Inspiration…
- Whip up easy and elegant fall place cards for you Thanksgiving or Halloween table. Its a quick and original DIY with perfect results every time.
- High Style, Low Budget Thanksgiving Tables • You can style a luxe looking Thanksgiving table on a Pilgrims budget with these great holiday decorating ideas!
- How-To Set a Gorgeous Table Read more – http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2013/12/16/how-to-set-a-gorgeous-table/