Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Now, wed rather not linger on the fact that its almost 30 years since The Breakfast Club first hit cinemas because its going to make us all feel really really old. Instead, wed rather highlight the incredible fanbase who have helped to turn the film into a cult hit and a mainstay of any 80s movies retrospective. One of the greatest gifts that this endless enthusiasm has brought us is the extremely impressive variety of artwork that super fans have created to celebrate the iconic teen movie. Weve scoured the web for the 10 greatest examples and you can find the talented artists at the bottom. Here are 20 things you (probably) didnt know about The Breakfast Club And heres where the cast of The Breakfast Club are now
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- If you are a crafter, chances are that you know well the virtues of Mod Podge, the specialty glue/sealant/crafting tool. If you don’t then it’s time! Mod Podge is not just about decoupage anymore! I was really surprised at the number of projects I found bloggers using Mod Podge for, and since it’s pretty inexpensive, …
- **See more kitchen renovation posts here, here, here, and here. This post has been on the back burner because I needed time to think about how it all came together. But this is very satisfying to post because about 100 people have asked questions about and begged for the details of how exactly we made and installed our floating …
- Now that Christmas has passed, I’m so excited to share with you how to transfer a photo onto a slice of wood. It ended up being one of the easiest and quickest gifts I whipped up too! You can’t go wrong gifting a photo, especially when it’s as unique as this. I used Silhouette temporary …