Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living room in need of a coffee table? Annalien and Peter have the solution. Using repurposed wood, this unique coffee table is bound to be a show stopper
- Maybe do this above the pots and pans rack in the kitchen?
- I went from pulling 3 to 4 ticks a day off my dog to zero with this all natural tick repellent! It really works!
- Eggs made with paneer (indian cheese) – packed with protien
- Which Disney Mom Are You Most Like? Take the quiz and find out!
- Seriously, this is killer vegan chili! Get ready to wow your family and impress your friends! Jump over to fullofbeans.us for the details!
- How to upgrade door knobs with spray paint — the RIGHT way so youll only have to do it ONCE! Get all the details (and why you shouldnt take shortcuts) from Sawdust2Stitches on Remodelaholic.com
- **See more kitchen renovation posts here, here, here, and here. This post has been on the back burner because I needed time to think about how it all came together. But this is very satisfying to post because about 100 people have asked questions about and begged for the details of how exactly we made and installed our floating …
- For more awesome Frozen inspo this Halloween, check out these 20+ DIY Disney Frozen Costumes & Accessories
- so cute! pumpkin made from two bundt pans
- I want one!!! This is how pots and pans should be stored. Lowes and Home depot sell these.
- Easy DIY Graffiti Artist Costume: This DIY kids costume can easily be thrown together in under an hour even if you have to run to the store first.