Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LEGO Tea Candle Lights! Easy and fun DIY craft just in time for Halloween and the dark winter months.
- Copy Cat Starbucks Drink Recipes – Tea, Frappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, and more! Recipes for you to try and DIY – Do it Yourself on Frugal Coupon Living
- How to host the perfect High Tea for Mom- MommySnippets.com HEBMoms Sponsored
- Looking for small outdoor beverage table ideas? Check out the DIY plans for this easy to build wooden beverage table with built in ice chest. A great table to enjoy some drinks like iced tea or some ice cold beer – perfect for your next party!
- DIY Trash Can Deodorizer- great idea, but 1tsp of any essential oil is too much. Use a few drops, if you dont enjoy the aroma of tea tree, add another scent, but keep the tea tree as it has antibacterial and other effects that will also help keep yucky smells away.
- brides of adelaide magazine – hens high tea – high tea – bridal shower – bridal fete – pastels
- ☕░/Ɔ High Tea Melon & Cream Room ░/Ɔ☕
- Tastes like Fall | Cranberry pie crust leaves – perfect little appetizer with a nice glass of wine or cup of tea
- Bellas Lavender Tea Cake
- earrings made from recycled tea can… very cool!!!
- Tea stained sheet music to the bride and grooms first dance song.
- If you are a crafter, chances are that you know well the virtues of Mod Podge, the specialty glue/sealant/crafting tool. If you don’t then it’s time! Mod Podge is not just about decoupage anymore! I was really surprised at the number of projects I found bloggers using Mod Podge for, and since it’s pretty inexpensive, …