Photo via: scienceschoolyard.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Science School Yard has a freebie for teaching the 3 Rs. Go Green with this fun STEM activity as well!
- A new way to STEM! Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering design process using a simple trifold. Students will ask, imagine, plan, create, evaluate, reflect, and improve…all in the trifold! For this challenge which can be completed in one class period, students will construct a flotation device for
- STEM engineering projects are engaging, and they encourage students to think critically. One of the challenges for teachers, though, is that they often require materials that probably aren’t on the supply list. Fortunately, there is a lot you can do with items found at Dollar Tree or other discount stores. Check out the cornucopia of STEM goodness that I picked […]
- Save time and sanity by planning an entire years worth of homeschool lesson plans. Have each day ready to go with these tips.
- Our poor little dog, Pearl, has to smell the wonderful things we cook all the time. It must be torture to have all those wonderful smells penetrating your nasal cavities knowing that you won’t get any. Yes, life for Pearl is pretty tough. You should definitely feel bad for her. Sometimes she even has to go on …
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Want to encourage your kids to write more? Get these printable silly animals envelopes and get them excited about writing their next letter. There are 15 different envelopes for your kids to choose from and they can even go beyond and decorate most of them as they come with paws, antlers, ears and more! Printable …
- All you need are a few – pavers, – landscape-block adhesive, and a little time. Wait 24 hours for everything to cure and youre ready to move your new planters into place and fill them with dirt and greenery.
- Make this fun Easter Egg Slime! So easy to make and you can even make it more like silly putty to easily fit into your Easter Eggs. Easter Science | Slime | Easter Slime | Borax Slime Recipe | Slime Recipe | Glitter Slime Recipe via @bestideaskids
- Have you switched to dryer balls yet? I used dryer sheets for years, but I’m so glad I discovered dryer balls. They have none of the toxic chemicals found in dryer sheets, are significantly less expensive to use, and reduce drying time (which saves me even more money because we’re using less energy to dry our clothes)!! click image to learn more and find out where to get our favorite dryer balls
- Get your little one on the right track with these fun and educational STEM apps.