Photo via: centurynovelty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Nature Hunt Bingo – A super fun outdoor game for kids that encourages exploration of the world around them!
- DIY Gold Leaf Vase – this would be perfect for the vases i used for party decorations
- The monarch butterfly loves Asclepias curassavica – tropical milkweed! The adult monarch butterflies drink nectar from the milkweed flowers – its their food! Asclepias curassavica is the recommended host plant for monarch butterflies in Australia – grows easily – and brings a lot of life to the garden.Links in this post go to google.com image…
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- Trash Into Treasure, Silverware Artwork – DIY Home Decorating on a Budget – Click for Tutorial
- Richele Christensen: Halloween Configuration Book Part 15
- Shop this tropical themed pineapple monthly insert for Personal size planners. Download the PDF planner printable now and use it over the Summer months. Check out the rest of our range at http://www.etsy.com/shop/stickwithsam | Monthly Calendar | Monthly Planner Organization | Monthly Planner DIY | Printables | Printable Planner
- yard bird made from an old railroad spike, old hinge a a couple of washers for the eyes.
- This is a very minimalistic home office design. I love the wall decorations. Theyre simple and fun. Dream Home Office Decor: fun and minimalistic wall decoration ideas. Dream Big.
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- collecting inspiration for the shady part of our garden..