Photo via: tescoliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Surprising way to use toilet paper rolls to organize cords! Add a little washi tape for a bunch of color to this easy organizing trick!
- snowflake templates – love these – so pretty is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, …
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Pretty triangle confetti wall decor! Love the idea of using washi tape to decorate a wall http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk/washi-tape-wall-decor/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Heart%20Handmade%20UK&utm_content=10%20Wonderful%20Washi%20Tape%20Wall%20Decor%20Ideas%20That%20Look%20Amazing%21
- Our roundup of 35 of the loveliest, easy to make homemade Christmas decorations, using everything from Washi tape to crochet and book pages… take a peak!
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- Crafting a craft room is on the wish list for any home decorator or crafter…and let’s face it, if you are a budget decorator, they are often one in the same! So I’m going to try to inspire you all to create a space where you can express yourself…and use your creativity to decorate your …
- Even if you live in a small, big city apartment, your kitty can still have a jungle to explore with these simple and creative ways to add cmore living space. Most you can probably do with things you already have …
- DIY Gift Ideas for Photos – Homemade Picture Frames – Best Creative Home Decor Projects Pinterest | DIY JOY
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com