Photo via: dessertnowdinnerlater.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Patriotic Red White and Blue Layered Drink. Here is a great refreshing summer beverage for 4th of July, Memorial Day or just because!
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect Valentines Day dessert. Filled with creamy cheesecake filling and topped with a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.
- 4th of July Wreath–Red White and Blue Wreath– Independence Day Wreath– Memorial Day Wreath –American Flag Wreath–Veterans Day Wreath
- 4th of July treat: Red, White, and Blue Dessert Kabobs by Very Culinary
- 25 Red White and Blue Sewing Projects perfect for the 4th of July
- Red, White, and Blue Sangria for 4th of July cocktail hour.
- These sweet RITZ cracker Strawberry Cheesecake Delight treats are a whimsical dessert for the holiday season! Dip RITZ crackers in melted chocolate, drizzle with sea salt or sprinkles, and set aside. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread frosting mixture onto crackers, add sliced strawberries, and stack into a sandwich. Yum!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Do it Yourself 4th of July – Firecracker Cupcakes Recipe and Tutorial – The perfect dessert treat for Independence Day Cookouts and Parties! via Oh Nuts
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Patriotic Cake Pops – If you’re hosting a 4th of July get-together, these spectacular treats are guaranteed to make it a sweet celebration.