Photo via: mommykatandkids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts –Simple and easy recipe for bright and sunny breakfast or brunch- moist, lemon infused muffins made with Greek yogurt. Slight crunch from poppy seeds makes really interesting twist on the classic, plain lemon muffins. The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments!
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Quick and easy sprinkle Oreo pops DIY, perfect for party favors, a dessert table, or Valentines Day treats! See more party ideas and party crafts at CatchMyParty.com.
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- When you’ve got busy kids on-the-go, you need a constant supply of snacks to avoid hangry moments during the hectic back-to-school season. Create these quick and easy protein-packed snack packs to hack the hangry once and for all. Simply fill up a snack-size container with Jack Link’s beef jerky, cheese, and almonds for a grab-and-go after-school snack!
- Here are some creative and easy Fathers day card ideas for kids to make for their dads! These are all homemade and are super cheap to make!
- Maple Caramel Bacon Crack Recipe | the domestic REBEL – The Best Easy Party Appetizers and Finger Foods Recipes – Quick family friendly snacks for Holidays, Tailgating and Super Bowl Parties!
- Combine gold with chocolate and what little guy wouldn’t want to hold it tight? Click in for Lia Griffith’s St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids and download the leprechaun candy hugger printable.
- These sweet RITZ cracker Strawberry Cheesecake Delight treats are a whimsical dessert for the holiday season! Dip RITZ crackers in melted chocolate, drizzle with sea salt or sprinkles, and set aside. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread frosting mixture onto crackers, add sliced strawberries, and stack into a sandwich. Yum!
- SOMETHING MY GIRLS WOULD MAKE FOR THEIR KIDS: Eats Amazing – Turn grapes into hearts for a cute valentines day snack
- This Pineapple Lemonade Recipe is made with ripe pineapple and fresh lemons. This is the perfect drink for a hot summer day! Hello Everyone! It’s Aniko from Place Of My Taste and it’s that time of the month again when sweet Desi shares her amazing space with me. The weather finally nice and warm here …