Photo via: liverandomlysimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- Plan a Crafting Party with this great idea of making vintage glittered book wreaths! Easy to do. Find a thrift store book now! From theMagicBrushinc.com
- I love doing little gifty flips! This Heart Jewelry Box DIY Project made a sad thrift store find and into an an adorable gift for someone special!
- Recovering lamp shades. Spray paint thrift store lamps and use cute fabric to recover the shades!
- Thrift Store Lamp Makeover-Gold Spray Paint-Mod Podge
- Save so much money on home decor buy purchasing certain items at the thrift store! This is a great list of home decor essentials to watch for on your next thrifting trip!
- diy guitar decoration Would be awesome if you find a junky guitar at a thrift shop or flea market
- Even if you live in a small, big city apartment, your kitty can still have a jungle to explore with these simple and creative ways to add cmore living space. Most you can probably do with things you already have …
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Knock Off No Sew Dining Chairs | Blesser House – I see these chairs in thrift stores all the time! Looks so much like the ones from Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn.
- I added a little more incentive to go outside by making a simple rope swing for our backyard tree. I used a few supplies found at any hardware store. You can f…
- As helpful as a hose can be for your garden, trying to find an easy way to store and untangle it can be a nightmare. Make this Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter to kill two birds with one stone.