Photo via: front-porch-ideas-and-more.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Gardeners down the generations have passed on tips about the best way to grow flowers and veg. But with so many new books and the internet, we can all share the best advice…
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- 5 Ways to make your front porch more inviting.
- Looking to update your bathroom? Learn how to accessorize your bathroom on a budget with these simple tips.
- The Best Fashion Tips Of All Time. See Our Lists Of Fashion Trends, The Latest Fashion Ideas And Style Tips And Advice From The Best In The Industry. We Have Street Styles, Ideas And Tips For Teens, For Women, And For Going Back To School. Get Your Own DIY Style For Summer, Fall, Winter, And Spring. Get Creative, Cute, And Unique Or Pull Of A 70s or 80s Look. Be Cheap And Casual Or Be Fancy For Work With Vintage Or Boho Outfits. We Cover Plus Size As Well.
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- snowflake templates – love these – so pretty is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, …
- Front Porch Ideas | Decorating your porch for Spring. Small front porch simple DIY decorating ideas for spring. TodaysCreativeLife.com
- The average tax refund wont cover a full kitchen renovation, but you can still freshen up your kitchen with these tips for a cheap kitchen update.
- Whether youre getting ready for a large trade show and have an entire booth to fill or youve booked a table at your communitys craft show, these 5 tips are always important to keep in mind. 1) Customers don’t know where to find you after the show – a stack of business cards on the outer edge of your table is a must! People tend to put more thought into handmade purchases and are less impulsive with them. If your booth is too busy to look through each item or they want to think …