Photo via: sewing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using Nail Polish to Keep Your Buttons From Popping | Sewing Hacks
- Sewing Over Lumpy Fabrics Using a Plastic | Sewing Hacks
- Try these creative ways to use washi tape at home – it’s a quick and easy way to decorate vases, make photo frames, update bookshelves, stools, cabinets and more. | Tesco Living
- Surprising way to use toilet paper rolls to organize cords! Add a little washi tape for a bunch of color to this easy organizing trick!
- FREE PATTERNS ALERT: 15 scrap busters projects – Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials: | Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials
- How to Avoid Costly Impulse Purchases | Savings Hacks | Tricks for Saving Money
- Does Press N Seal as Vinyl Transfer Tape Really Work? (Silhouette Tutorial & Review) ~ Silhouette School
- Calendar area: Washi tape to divide up dry erase board
- have a prop just facing the wall. play a tape of whimpering, crying, or crazy babble.
- Make a Duct Tape Coin Purse on http://www.createmixedmedia.com (uses the zip top from a Ziploc bag)
- Assemble a cool duct tape wallet and choose the color and size you want. You do not have to worry about not having enough pockets or too many of them. Just
- Pretty triangle confetti wall decor! Love the idea of using washi tape to decorate a wall http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk/washi-tape-wall-decor/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Heart%20Handmade%20UK&utm_content=10%20Wonderful%20Washi%20Tape%20Wall%20Decor%20Ideas%20That%20Look%20Amazing%21