Photo via: footprintsofinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- A simple tutorial on how to layer heat transfer vinyl with your Silhouette CAMEO or Cricut machine. Just a few simple steps let you layer vinyl into
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- MUST READ! Over 50 tips, tricks and ideas on how to save time, money and effort when using your Silhouette CAMEO, Cricut or any craft cutting machine.
- Make a custom design vinyl t-shirt from start to finish. This tutorial will teach you how to make a custom vinyl shirt.
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- A new way to STEM! Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering design process using a simple trifold. Students will ask, imagine, plan, create, evaluate, reflect, and improve…all in the trifold! For this challenge which can be completed in one class period, students will construct a flotation device for
- Learn how to build a DIY West Elm Alexa Bed with free design plans and step-by-step tutorial by Jen Woodhouse of The House of Wood.
- Want better production, prettier blossoms and a longer life for your fruit trees? Learn how to prune them with our beginners guide to pruning fruit trees!
- More from Inly Design: the Japanese studio have also designed a hair salon called Primula. The salon is located in Naruo, Japan, and opened in February. The interior features wood flooring and shelving, with bare concrete walls. Mirrors appear to be fractured, showing the concrete behind. Heres some text from Inly Design: — Project name: More
- Summer cheese board- Wow your summer guests with an out of this world cheese board.Step By Step how to assemble a beautiful cheese board.