Photo via: dreamingindiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- French Silk Pie Bars Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – Rich, creamy, and smooth and made with a chocolate graham cracker crust. This classic dessert is incredible and will turn into an instant favorite!
- Love this recipe? PIN IT to your DESSERT BOARD to save it! Follow BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN on Pinterest for more great recipes! Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are the ultimate cookie for any coconut lover. These cookies are so chewy, so irresistible, I actually burned my mouth eating a second cookie while they were still piping hot from the oven.Read More
- These sweet RITZ cracker Strawberry Cheesecake Delight treats are a whimsical dessert for the holiday season! Dip RITZ crackers in melted chocolate, drizzle with sea salt or sprinkles, and set aside. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread frosting mixture onto crackers, add sliced strawberries, and stack into a sandwich. Yum!
- EASY Twixie Bars No Bake Dessert Treats Recipe via Dreaming in DIY – Milk Chocolate, Caramel and Nilla Wafers Cookies Layered Yummy Dessert Bars Recipe for TWIX Candy Bars lovers!
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- These light and moist Girl Scout inspired Samoa Cupcakes are made with rich vanilla, buttermilk and sweet cream butter topped off with a mouth-watering Coconut Caramel Frosting, and then crowned with a Samoa cookie.
- Almond Cream Cheese Crinkles – SO good! Only 6 ingredients – Cake mix, egg, butter, almond extract, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Took these to a cookie swap and everyone raved about them. One of my favorite Christmas cookies. SO easy and SO delicious!
- Look no farther for the BEST sugar cookie and perfect cookie recipe this holiday season. A little shortbread, a WHOLE lot of flavor and perfect for making ahead. Decorate with a lot of icing and your favorite little helpers! Makes for GREAT holiday gifts as well.
- These Raspberry Rhubarb Almond Bars have an crisp almond flour crust topped with soft almond frangipane, fresh raspberries, and tart rhubarb. This recipe is Paleo, gluten free + refined sugar free.
- No-Bake Pistachio Cream Pie Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – This Pistachio Cream Pie is No Bake and so easy to make! It is AMAZING!!! – Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe via The First Year – Perfect for Valentines Day! These are the best bite-size dessert for any time you and your friends get-together! The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!