Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Cool and Unique DIY Garden Globes • Lots of great ideas & tutorials!
- 11. Before and after tree ring. | DIY Ideas For Creating Cool Garden or Yard Brick Projects
- coffee table from crates
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- Gardening with kids – Wheelbarrow herb garden
- Store gardening tools in mailboxes on the side of your raised garden bed
- Urban homesteaders: If youre limited on space, container gardening might be the answer. But youve got to choose the *right containers for your small garden plan.
- DIY. Raised Bed for Gardening — Step-by-step instructions with photos garden
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Crate Toilet Paper Holder | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects