Photo via: weddinginclude.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- 24 Fresh Spring Wedding Bouquets ❤ Spring its time to break all floral traditions and enjoy fresh flowers. See more: http://www.weddingforward.com/spring-wedding-bouquets/ wedding bouquet
- A wedding blog dedicated to budget brides and DIY weddings, helping brides save money while wedding planning!
- Here are some creative and easy Fathers day card ideas for kids to make for their dads! These are all homemade and are super cheap to make!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- This gorgeous New York wedding manages to stay chic, rain or shine! We are thoroughly impressed by how posh the bridal party looks, even while holding big umbrellas. The weather conditions may have been far from ideal, but the bride and groom still look absolutely stunning. We love the bride’s bateau neckline wedding gown by Peter Langner and […]
- 20+ Ideas for a cheap and creative decor
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- bubble box for kids via 10 Effortless Ways to Entertain Kids at Weddings at EmmalineBride.com
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!