Photo via: m.bedbathandbeyond.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a fanciful touch to décor with this versatile throw pillow. Crafted from comfy cotton, it complements a range of decorative schemes while providing a comfy cushion for the bed or couch.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Best DIY Projects: Easy DIY Platform Bed that anyone can build!
- As nature followers, we don’t require electronic air purification systems– we want to use the power of nature to detoxify the air and so we’re mosting likely to utilize natural herbs in order to do that. The follow natural herbs could draw nearly 90% of VOCs out of your area and leave you with pure, filtered air.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- You can learn how to make holiday bath bombs with easy to follow tutorial. Perfect handmade gift idea to DIY.
- 6 Cheap Bedroom Decorating Ideas! (Also really like the stools at the end of the bed in the picture)
- Right now, my bed is totally unmade. It’s also supporting the weight of several books, a journal, two sweaters, my phone (I think that’s where it is at lea
- Buy your Pink Shaggy Raggy Rug by The Rug Market here. This adorable rug is constructed of 100% cotton. Each individual rug is first hand dyed, then woven with strips of jersey. It is
- Cotton Candy Plant – Add a burst of color and texture to your garden with these lush ornamental grasses that flourish in hot, humid, dry or wet conditions. Enjoy light pink plumes in late summer with these wild, hardy plants. – Grows to approx. 20 to 36 H – Perennial – Bloom time: all summer – Full sun to partial shade – Hardy in zones 5 to 10
- Pure peppermint flavor thats not artifically sweetened. Refreshes your breath and also soothes an upset tummy. www.fb.com/changefromtheinsideout
- DIY Glowing Pallet Bed What’s really fun about using pallets for a bed is that you get some nice open spaces beneath the bed that you can light up with LED light ropes. You could also create some sort of drawer system too for extra storage if you’d rather go that route