Photo via: simpleasthatblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- A incredibly delicious and seriously healthy strawberry smoothie that contains lots of calcium, protein, and fiber to keep you full until lunch! Even picky kids will happily drink this – tastes like a strawberry shake!
- A gorgeous golden-green smoothie with only 5 ingredients. Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin-C and tastes like heaven in a glass. You should drink at least one smoothie everyday as its an amazing way to get fruits and raw veggies in your system which does wonders for your metabolism and well-being.
- Jello Filled Watermelon – slice up some fun with this DIY watermelon jello recipe! Every kid loves biting into a slice of jello watermelon on a sunny day.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly onto your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this simple DIY project.
- Brilliantly simple – use a doily as a stencil around a monogram on a bag
- My Secret Coffee Smoothie Recipe – from livingthenourishedlife.com
- Glowing Fairy Bottle – A beautiful glittery, water-filled jar that illuminates and glows in the dark. A simple craft that mesmerizes both adults and children!
- Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Get that farmhouse look with these simple do it yourself ideas.
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful home on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.