Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- **See more kitchen renovation posts here, here, here, and here. This post has been on the back burner because I needed time to think about how it all came together. But this is very satisfying to post because about 100 people have asked questions about and begged for the details of how exactly we made and installed our floating …
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- I have seen so many examples of these on pinterest, and they are such a great idea for a partners gift, especially if you have a long-distance relationship, so I thought Id give a list of ideas to help you guys with themes and contents for the letters. Check out my own letters here to…
- The Best Fashion Tips Of All Time. See Our Lists Of Fashion Trends, The Latest Fashion Ideas And Style Tips And Advice From The Best In The Industry. We Have Street Styles, Ideas And Tips For Teens, For Women, And For Going Back To School. Get Your Own DIY Style For Summer, Fall, Winter, And Spring. Get Creative, Cute, And Unique Or Pull Of A 70s or 80s Look. Be Cheap And Casual Or Be Fancy For Work With Vintage Or Boho Outfits. We Cover Plus Size As Well.
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- The BIG List of Star Wars Lego Sets Under $15! Legos can get expensive…especially Star Wars Lego Sets….but all of these Star Wars Lego Sets are under $15! They make the perfect Christmas gift for kids young and old!
- Celebrate your Mom this year with this awesome DIY Superhero Mothers Day Gift. Customize the printable template to look just like your Mom. Fun Mothers Day crafts for kids, kid-made Mothers Day gift ideas and Mothers Day kid craft.
- As soon as interior barn doors started getting popular, I knew I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Not only did they fit perfectly with the style of my living room, but I had the perfect opening for them to go on: Pretty bland, right? We had originally planned on putting crown moulding …
- best-friend-card Love this gift idea!! So simple but it is really heartfelt kind of gift! Maybe I could try this one for the next birthday of my best friend!!! For more ideas dont forget to visit their website http://k4craft.com/ K4craft K4crafttutorials
- A Charlotte-Mason memory box is a tool for helping children with memorization in the elementary years. We use it with our kids and its very effective.