Photo via: littlebroken.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- I promise you wont be sorry when you see this collection of the BEST Christmas Fonts I have rounded up for you!
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Thanks to the lovely folks at Rockit Record Players, we’ve got one of these GPO Bermuda turntables up for grabs – huzzah for vinyl!
- We cannot wait for the Scorch Trials movie. To celebrate, we have rounded up 7 Maze Runner Tshirts so you can look fab when you go see the movie.
- Easy low carb Christmas cookies! These nutmeg butter balls have just 0.8 net carbs each and they are full of cheery holiday flavor! One of my favorite low carb Christmas cookie recipes! From http://Lowcarb-ology.com
- Free knitted dishcloth pattern. These dishcloths knit up easy and fast. They bring color into the kitchen. Of all the knitting patterns this is my favorite.
- Have you switched to dryer balls yet? I used dryer sheets for years, but I’m so glad I discovered dryer balls. They have none of the toxic chemicals found in dryer sheets, are significantly less expensive to use, and reduce drying time (which saves me even more money because we’re using less energy to dry our clothes)!! click image to learn more and find out where to get our favorite dryer balls
- No-Bake Pistachio Cream Pie Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – This Pistachio Cream Pie is No Bake and so easy to make! It is AMAZING!!! – Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Remove the plastic rotary handle | Ways to Use a Drill to Speed Up Food Prep
- Who said stuffing has to be served as-is? On The Chew Michael Symon gave viewers a new way to use their favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipe. His Stuffing Pierogies are too good to pass up.
- The only guide youll ever need for crafting with our favorite country staple, the mason jar.