Photo via: peaofsweetness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- Valentine’s Day is coming. Being romantic can be difficult sometimes, however, there are some pretty easy but cool hacks to earn points with your SO. If you need more ideas about the most romantic day of the year I’m pleased to announce that you came to the right place. Check out our 27 Valentine’s Day […]
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- STEM engineering projects are engaging, and they encourage students to think critically. One of the challenges for teachers, though, is that they often require materials that probably aren’t on the supply list. Fortunately, there is a lot you can do with items found at Dollar Tree or other discount stores. Check out the cornucopia of STEM goodness that I picked […]
- We live in a fast paced, busy world that often leaves us feeling drained, stretched thin, and incapable of living in and enjoying the present moment. The concept of Mindfulness holds the key to slowing down and being able to be right here, right now, even if its only for a few seconds. If youre constantly struggling with wishing you could be more present, this beginner look at Mindfulness is for you!
- Perfect pillows for your music room or music enthusiast. Pillows back has a deep envelope closure as shown in photo. Professionally made, envelope back for easy covering and removing for cleaning. Seams have been surged to guarantee a lasting product. Stock is limited so order today! This listing is for the *Cover Only* Washing instructions: Designer suggests Dry Clean only Pillow Insert Available here at AveryLee Designs: https://www.etsy.com/listing/179505689/pillow-inserts-white-muslim-white-accent?ref=shop_home_active_1 Like us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/AveryleeDesigns
- I am kind of sad to be posting this since it means that before we know it school will be back in session. For many of my friends who go to large state schools (specifically in the SEC) this is their l
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |