Photo via: ikawaiimeow.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- The Best Fashion Tips Of All Time. See Our Lists Of Fashion Trends, The Latest Fashion Ideas And Style Tips And Advice From The Best In The Industry. We Have Street Styles, Ideas And Tips For Teens, For Women, And For Going Back To School. Get Your Own DIY Style For Summer, Fall, Winter, And Spring. Get Creative, Cute, And Unique Or Pull Of A 70s or 80s Look. Be Cheap And Casual Or Be Fancy For Work With Vintage Or Boho Outfits. We Cover Plus Size As Well.
- Do you love fall? These apple squeeze balls are the perfect stacking activity for Ten Apples Up On Top as well as awesome stress/calm down balls for kids! This fall my son has been enjoying reading Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss to me instead of the other way around! We decided to…Read More »
- The Science School Yard has a freebie for teaching the 3 Rs. Go Green with this fun STEM activity as well!
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- This fluency phrase activity is differentiated to meet the various levels of readers in your classroom. This free preview pack includes Dolch Phra…
- Do you have a STEM station in your classroom or homeschool? If you aren’t sure how to facilitate STEM / STEAM learning, fear not! It may sound intimidating but it is truly intuitive to kids especially at the primary level where their little minds are bursting with imagination and creativity. By setting up a ready-to-go …
- Most schools celebrate Teacher Appreciation week the first full week in May. So that makes this years right around the corner, on May 4th-8th. Teachers don’t expect a lot, but it’s nice to let them know that all their hard work is appreciated with a small gift or thank you note. We’ve gathered some fun …
- POST IT Note Family Encouragement Boards — Facilitates encouraging one another at home and could also be used in a classroom setting!
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby