Photo via: billgreenemasonry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I bought 4 of these industrial chairs. If I build my table to last, maybe it will be this beautiful someday. My 8-chair configuration will have the 4 middle chairs between the X legs, and the 4 end chairs would be on the outside of the legs.
- Coffee Filter Ghost Using Items You Have On Hand – Great Halloween Craft For the Kiddos! Also would be cute to wrap candy to pass out at school party
- If Im ever not single, this would be a cute idea
- looking glass painput epsom salt in ornament and spray outside once and then inside
- There must be many old furniture laying around your house, basement, backyard, the corner of your garage over the years. Never throw them away! You can repurpose those old furniture into something creative, practical and unique for your home just with a little of handiwork and a bit of creativity. In this post, we have …
- Perfect for Back to School! I cant wait to make one of these Teacher Pencil Door Hangers to put outside my classroom. Super cute handpainted diy door decor!
- SOMETHING MY GIRLS WOULD MAKE FOR THEIR KIDS: Eats Amazing – Turn grapes into hearts for a cute valentines day snack
- Candle holder from glass jar and doilies These would make such cute gifts. Do them in different colors for the seasons. diy candle holder masonjars doilies gifts
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- The Best Paint Colours for a Dark Room / Basement. How to make a dark room feel brighter and lighter. Great tips and ideas! darkroomdecoratingideas kylieminterior budgetfriendlydecorating paintcolours
- fish tank stairs! Basement?
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.