Photo via: crazylittleprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Prevent the pinches with this easy St. Patrick’s Day craft. Craftaholics Anonymous shares how to make little shamrocks from a zipper that you can pin to your shirt or to a headband. Click in for the quick craft tutorial.
- I had no idea these boxy bags were so quick and easy to sew! This video makes it look so easy, just from two simple rectangles of fabric. Im going to make one for cosmetics and then several for my shoes when I travel. Can be made in any size when you know how.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!
- This easy and quick DIY tutorial will show you how to make reusable dryer sheets that will last a long time!
- How are sprinkles made? It’s easier than you think! Super-crafty Alana Jones-Mann shows you how in this simple DIY + free printable to use with Avery Clear Sticker Project Paper (4397). Just personalize the printable and apply to shakers for a fun, and very unique gift. Cupcakes not included!
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Crayon Mason Jar Teacher Gift – all you need is a Mason Jelly Jar, a box of crayons and a glue gun to make this fun and colorful Teacher Appreciation Gift. Add a gift card and you will have an end of the year teacher gift that will be truly appreciated. Pin this fun Homemade Gift for later and follow us for more great Teacher Appreciation Gift ideas.
- In this blog post, youll learn how to use gouache to write calligraphy. This post includes a video tutorial so you can see exactly how to do it!
- DIY Lava Lamp Tutorial – Fun and Quick DIY Project Idea for Kids and Teens