Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old railroad tie and railroad nails!!! Make great personalized pieces!!! This is one my husband made me for our anniversary! He is the best!!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Ghost Pretzels – White chocolate dipped pretzels are made into ghosts with candy eyes and a little bit of imagination. Perfect for your Halloween party!
- Railroad spike star by Swartz Ironworkz
- Northshore Wood Products – Reclaimed Coat Rack with Railroad Spike Hooks and Shelf, $199.00 (http://www.northshorewood.com/reclaimed-coat-rack-with-railroad-spike-hooks-and-shelf/)
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.
- Looking for an adorable DIY bird feeder to make those backyard birds love you? This Acorn Squash Homemade Bird Feeder will do the trick!
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials