Photo via: 4theloveoffamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand made metal Pumpkin Fall Sculpture Found art metal welded ART Halloween Decoration
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- Print off some free Christmas stationery and letterhead templates for your family newsletter, letters from Santa, or fun holiday notes.
- Best No Carve Pumpkin Ideas ~ The perfect Halloween pumpkin carving solution for yound kids. Why not just decorate the pumpkin and save the sharp knives for another day! http://serendipityandspice.com
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- I added a little more incentive to go outside by making a simple rope swing for our backyard tree. I used a few supplies found at any hardware store. You can f…
- Dusting Hacks And Cleaning Tips For The Home – Im so glad I found these cleaning hacks! Easy, quick and it actually WORKS!
- A family command center is the key to keeping a busy family organized! And I have found for you the BEST family command center options for you!
- Check out 10 Piece Colossal Pumpkin Carving Kit – Halloween Decorations & Props from Wholesale Halloween Costumes
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies – Im always looking for minimal sweetening in a cookie. I hope this is good!
- Fantastic DIY Ideas For Laundry Makeover And Organization – Whether you love or loathe doing laundry, having a well laid out and organised laundry room will make the whole process of laundry so much easier and actually quite enjoyable, yes I did just say enjoyable.