Photo via: catchmyparty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this awesome Minecraft birthday party! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Great football party treat ideas! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com. football superbowl partyideas | rePinned by SECfootball101.com
- Quick and easy sprinkle Oreo pops DIY, perfect for party favors, a dessert table, or Valentines Day treats! See more party ideas and party crafts at CatchMyParty.com.
- It could say that a baby shower is the sweetest party. This is a happy and memorable moment. Mom-to-be can share the joys and expectations that will be a true mother with their friends. To prepare for this celebration, you need to look for some interesting decorating ideas to make you and your friends’ baby […]
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Dlish doughnuts from Stylish Shopkins Birthday Party at Karas Party Ideas. I love this for a girls birthday with shopkins! See more at karaspartyideas.com!
- Such a fun baby shower party favor. Use Avery 22848 scalloped tags and create your own fun design for free at avery.com/print.
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- Tree Maternity Belly Painting Ideas | Belly Bump Painting | Belly Painting Ideas | Pregnancy | Maternity Photo shoot | DIY | Creative | Twins | Pregnant Belly Painting | Fun Belly Painting | Beautiful Belly Painting Designs | Baby Shower | Henna Belly Tattoo | Maternity Photography | Belly Painting Art | Mommy to Be | Baby Belly Art | Gestational Painting | Prenatal Art | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- I’ve been seeing baby announcement subway art printables all over the web. Yeah, you could buy one for a baby shower gift or your own newborn, but they’re so easy to make on your own! You just need a couple little facts about the little baby to get started. GREAT GIFT FOR A NEW MOMMY!