Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- The Best Brownies – Delicious, and incredibly quick and easy to throw together! Youll never want a boxed mix again!
- looking glass painput epsom salt in ornament and spray outside once and then inside
- Spice Rack! Next time you go to IKEA, youll be bound to pick up at least one of these things.
- If youre looking to knock out your party decor in under and hour, youll want to try this easy and cheap way to make tissue paper flowers!
- You’ll want all your shelves to be made with pallets with these DIY pallet shelves ideas. For more creative ideas, visit us @ glamshelf.com
- Go back to school shopping with just a handful of bucks.
- I am kind of sad to be posting this since it means that before we know it school will be back in session. For many of my friends who go to large state schools (specifically in the SEC) this is their l
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Ive used this homemade cleaner to clean stains I thought Id never get rid of! You wont want to miss these impressive before and after photos!
- Curtis Stones Leek and Herb Stuffing recipe was good enough to even make Rachael Ray drool. Youll definitely want this side dish on your dinner table this holiday season!
- Want to send my husband over the edge? Just make his cordless drill disappear or have a tool go missing from his toolbox or cabinet! These DIY power tool storage ideas will help keep order…..and the peace. 🙂