Photo via: zoella.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sparkle Bottles – This is a great tool for time-out, but its also great just for fun! It has a calming effect and can be used as a timer. A great kids craft, but will need supervision.
- Now that Christmas has passed, I’m so excited to share with you how to transfer a photo onto a slice of wood. It ended up being one of the easiest and quickest gifts I whipped up too! You can’t go wrong gifting a photo, especially when it’s as unique as this. I used Silhouette temporary …
- DIY Trash Can Deodorizer- great idea, but 1tsp of any essential oil is too much. Use a few drops, if you dont enjoy the aroma of tea tree, add another scent, but keep the tea tree as it has antibacterial and other effects that will also help keep yucky smells away.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Grass skirt � made from a plastic table cloth? will have to ck this out!
- DIY Outdoor Game Table! One side is tic-tac-toe, the other is checkers! Also doubles as a coffee table! Easy to follow plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Be sure to check your email, but just in case there’s a hiccup I’m also putting the links here. I’ll be sending you my solutions to THE biggest decluttering struggles over the next week or so, so mark that first email as important and/or send me a reply letting me know what YOUR biggest decluttering …
- POST IT Note Family Encouragement Boards — Facilitates encouraging one another at home and could also be used in a classroom setting!
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- DIY centerpiece box using scrap wood and couple of nails. Good centerpiece for your dining table without spending extra money on beautiful table accent. homemade centerpiece l wood product l homemade wood product l easy diy l frugal diy project l woodwork l Christmas decor l Christmas diy