Photo via: fantasycostumes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! Click to read more
- Succulent Plant Place Cards, Escort Table, Appleford Estate, Casual Candid Photography, Precise Events
- Florist Mercantile Company – Shrink Wrap Decorative Vase Sleeves – Patent/Patent Pending flowers centerpieces wedding bride vases silver purple events florist floral_supplies
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- how to grow, propagate, chop & freeze this versatile herb. Basil is one of those plants that grows almost anywhere and needs minimal care. It was the very first herb I ever planted and has been part of my herb garden ever since.
- STEM engineering projects are engaging, and they encourage students to think critically. One of the challenges for teachers, though, is that they often require materials that probably aren’t on the supply list. Fortunately, there is a lot you can do with items found at Dollar Tree or other discount stores. Check out the cornucopia of STEM goodness that I picked […]
- Heres a simple teachers gift to show you care on Teachers Appreciation Day or any other day. Use Avery Full-Sheet Labels for the free printable, or you can personalize your own for free at avery.com/print.
- DIY Outdoor Game Table! One side is tic-tac-toe, the other is checkers! Also doubles as a coffee table! Easy to follow plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- A striking addition to any table, this cake stand—crafted from gorgeous green flint glass—is perfect for displaying cupcakes and other tasty treats. Mosser Gl…
- Ten dates in a jar for only twenty bucks. Fun ideas too! Awesome wedding gift idea or just to make for you and your significant other!