Photo via: thecraftingchicks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Looking for Summer time fun? Keep your little ones busy and cool with these 25 Water Activities for Kids!
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Best-Ever Backyard Board games! Have fun with the whole family outdoors this summer. Fun Family activities.
- FREE Hungry Caterpillar Number Book – Practice Counting and writing numbers with this super cute, free printable for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids! LOVE THIS! (kids activities, eric carle day, homeschool, preschoolers, prek)
- Tips and tricks for surviving a long airplane flight, including a free printable carry on packing list and lots of family travel tips.
- How a Cleaning Chart may Keep Your Household Sane. Whether you share a home with a roommate or family members, see how to divide the chores all year-around. http://stagetecture.com/how-a-cleaning-chart-may-keep-your-household-sane/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Ronique%20Gibson%20%7BStagetecture%7D&utm_content=How%20a%20Cleaning%20Chart%20may%20Keep%20Your%20Household%20Sane organization home cleaning
- Fun Summer Activities with Pool Noodles – over 30 creative and outrageously fun kids activities for summer. Great for kids of all ages; outdoor and indoor activities.
- click to download this free printable cactus coloring page for adults – and youll get 5 more free colouring pages to color in for grown ups! This dessert scene is complex and great for big kids, tweens, and teens to color, and perfect for summer boredom!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Another project we saw on www.pinterest.com and decided to do for our Art Day! My youngest and I saw this project in the morning and by noon we were ready to try it on our own. We got sister out of bed (shes a teenager and its summer!) and she joined in the fun also.…
- I will start my list of recipes for this holiday season with these cute snowmen made of eggs. I used hard-boiled eggs, a carrot and some peppercorns. These snowmen are a very nice addition to your holiday appetizer platter. Oh and this will make eating eggs more fun for your kids as well ;).