Photo via: homemadebyjaci.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Update your porch with new porch lights. We give you tips to get you on your way. Front Porch Ideas and More.
- Front Porch Ideas | Decorating your porch for Spring. Small front porch simple DIY decorating ideas for spring. TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Colorful planters would have the perfect place for this on our small front porch to bring some life to it!!
- Apple-Themed Front Porch | Outdoor Fall Decorating Ideas To Kick Off The Holiday Season
- Easy Craft Ideas To Make And Sell – These are some of the BEST ways to make money! They include gorgeous diy projects that will surely sell out! Number 3 and 5 are my absolute favorites!!
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Love this idea for Fall Decorations. Fall front porch, porches, seasonal holiday decor from Home Talk
- 40 Cool DIY Decorating Ideas For Christmas Front Porch by love-it
- Seriously love these 20 front porch makeovers. Perfect ideas for Spring and Summer! Love the pops of bright colors throughout too!!
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.