Photo via: catheywithane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Looking For The Best Ideas, Tips And tTicks For Living The Outdoor Life? This Covers DIY Activities, Games, And Ideas For Having A Blast Outdoors. Looking For Adventure While Camping Or How To Design Your Own Outdoor Storage, or Projects For Fun. These Tutorials, Outdoor Hacks, And Pictures Will Give You Tons Of Ideas For Keeping The Outdoors Amazing And Exciting.
- It’s time for another monthly craft challenge from the Kids Craft Stars. This months challenge was to create a craft based on a popular preschool children’s book. If you are regular around here you already know that making crafts based on children’s books is one of my absolute favorite things! I have so many favorites …
- Here are some creative and easy Fathers day card ideas for kids to make for their dads! These are all homemade and are super cheap to make!
- When you’ve got busy kids on-the-go, you need a constant supply of snacks to avoid hangry moments during the hectic back-to-school season. Create these quick and easy protein-packed snack packs to hack the hangry once and for all. Simply fill up a snack-size container with Jack Link’s beef jerky, cheese, and almonds for a grab-and-go after-school snack!
- Make wood stain from natural household materials! These 7 quick and easy wood stains are super effective, long lasting, low cost, and non-toxic! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Maybe your little ones changed their mind and want new DIY Halloween Costumes! This no-sew Bat Wings Last Minute Costume is the perfect solution if you are running out of time and youre wanting to stay under budget. Perfect for any little girl or bo
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.